Click on an available time below or
the yellow “Pick a Dat…” link to “Pick a Date” not shown here.
BE SURE TO ADJUST YOUR GROUP SIZE WHEN BOOKING AND USING SCHEDULE AS A REFERENCE! – -ON ARRIVAL INCORRECTLY MADE RESERVATIONS WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR ANOTHER DATE DUE TO OVERBOOKING AND TIME CONCERNS– Groupon redemption instructions can be found on the voucher. Groupon vouchers never expire with us. Redemption instructions on the printed voucher. Use redemption code or gift card ID by clicking Gift Card/Promo Code links in the scheduling process. Be sure to read all information contained in emails we send prior to your scheduled activity, as well as to share the information with all of your party. Please also take this time to review the information below and in the FAQ section.
Scroll down for additional information
Ohio City Glass is a small glass art studio located at 3821 Lorain Ave in the Ohio City Historic District of Cleveland, Ohio. We offer instruction in the art of glassblowing in an intimate, small class size format, catering to most any age group and experience level. In addition to our mission to share the glassblowing experience with the residents of greater Cleveland, Ohio and the surrounding region, we also offer custom glass by commission, from the smallest bead to full scale chandeliers and sculptural installations. Other popular services include but are not limited to special items such as memorial glass sculptures (often incorporating cremated remains into molten glass), unity ceremonies in glass for couples, some glass repair and reproduction. Our hours are currently Thursday through Monday, 10am to 6pm, and we are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Starting in February 2020 we will be closed on Thursdays.
***WHEN SCHEDULING GROUPON NO PAYMENT IS NEEDED FOLLOW REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON PRINTABLE VOUCHER***
Groupon vouchers honored at full promotional value regardless of expiration date!
TO VIEW AVAILABILITY CHECKOUT OUR ONLINE SCHEDULING UTILITY
WE HONOR ALL GROUPON VOUCHERS REGARDLESS OF EXPIRATION DATE!
PLEASE EMAIL US AT GROUPONOCG@GMAIL.COM WITH SCHEDULING QUESTIONS
WORKSHOPS SCHEDULED DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE CANCELLATION DUE TO EXTREME HIGH TEMPERATURES. BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER WILL BE IN ADVANCE WE STILL ALLOW SCHEDULING DURING THAT TIME. WORKSHOPS THAT REQUIRE RESCHEDULING WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO AN AVAILABLE FUTURE TIME OF YOUR CHOICE.
- It is recommended that you bring water or other non-alcoholic beverages.
- This is a workshop environment; please dress appropriately. No open toed shoes or high heels. All necessary safety equipment will be provided but customers are encouraged to bring their own safety glasses if they desire.
- All work MUST be picked up at a later date because of necessary cooling time and finishing. Work may be shipped at the customer’s expense. Ohio City Glass is not responsible for damage during shipping.
- In the event of class cancellation by Ohio City Glass due to weather or unforeseen circumstances (illness, equipment failure, emergency) customers can reschedule at no cost.
- Customers should notify in advance if they are unable to come at their scheduled time, rescheduling at no cost may be available dependent on the circumstances, at the discretion of Ohio City Glass.
- In the event of breakage during cooling process or any other reason customers can choose to remake their work at an available date of their choosing or choose a piece from the gallery of equal value.
- Vouchers will be honored beyond expiration date if scheduling is not available within a 90 day period or in the event of cancellation by Ohio City Glass.
- Serious health conditions or special needs must be disclosed before visit due to the potentially hazardous nature of the activity. All attempts will be made to accommodate each individual based on the specific situation.
- No experience required, all customers will work with the assistance of a skilled artist.
- Please schedule to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Classes may run over their scheduled time.